The RPAS Analyst is a proactive and motivated person with high degree of communication skills. The candidate should be able to learn quickly new technologies and to rely on their functional and technical abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Informatics.
- Experiences with IT implementation projects are welcome.
- Understanding of the retail supply chain processes is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Experience in shell scripting (Linux Korn Shell etc.) and XML.
- Basic knowledge of relational and multidimensional database models is preferable, but not mandatory.
- General knowledge of applied math and statistics.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) in English language.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to work proactive.
- Analytical thinking.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Flexibility and mobility